On April 2, a virtual Ice Core Working Group (ICWG) Community Meeting was held for presenting and discussing information relevant to the U.S. ice coring program and for updating the IDP Long Range Science Plan.
The workshop produced the following draft white papers. U.S. scientists are invited to provide additional input to the draft white papers. Comments and edits are required before June 4, 2020.
- Research Priorities for Alpine Glaciers and Ice Caps
- send comments to Paolo Gabrielli before June 4, 2020
- Community Recommendations for the NSF Ice Core Facility
- send comments to T.J. Fudge before June 4, 2020
- Paleoclimate Ice Core Research Priorities in Antarctica
- send comments to Tyler Jones before June 4, 2020
- Ice Core Research Priorities in Greenland
- send comments to Erich Osterberg before June 4, 2020
The white papers can be downloaded from the workshop's website.